View Poll Results: How will you rate Haal e Dil on scale of 1-5 ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lame (Very bad)

2 40.00%
  • Poor

3 60.00%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Very Good

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Haal-e-dil Review | Hal e dil Hindi movie

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Haal-e-dil Review | Hal e dil Hindi movie

Advert.

Review of Haal-e-Dil | Bollywood Movie

The launch film for Amitha Pathak but who Amita Pathak ? Well daughter of Producer Kamar Mangat. Apart of Amita, there are two other debutants ie. Nukul and Adhyayan. So basically launching 3 new faces to the Indian Cinema but what is this ? I guess bad luck for these new faces that this movie turned out to be real pain in....

Seems the director and writer Anil Devgan tried to take something good from many movies and put them all together which instead of making a delicious drama, turned out to be Sour. Clearly you can see seen and plots taken from few hits and the author / director did not even try to manipulate those scenes so that no one can guess if its a complete rip off from Movie like DDLG and even Jab we met etc.

In short, movie is about three people ie. Sanjana (Amita), Rohit (Adhyayan) and Shekhar (Nukul), while Sanjana in Deep love with Rohit, on the other hand, Shekhar fell in love with Sanjana on a train journey, they moved away but both had each other in the thoughts.

So among boys, Shekhar is kinda flirt whereas Rohit is so committed to his thoughts. So there a love triangle but with bad presentation and in the end you says.. aah.. good finally its over and you come as dumb from the theatre that why the hell I decided for this movie !

Amita, she looks little aged in this role while other two boys clearly looks novice. There is no remarkable performance however, director got confused to hell and he came up with Bure haal movie.

Guest appearance of Ajay Devgan and Kajol did not help either and screenplay clearly seems wandering here and there. Music part of the movie is just bearable else, I am still looking to give a reason to watch movie for.

Goodluck

Rating lame ... ..
    1/5

eNJOY!

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Haal-e-dil Review | Hal e dil Hindi movie

thanks bollywood that saved my money.
    kamal

haney
    haney is offline eTI Member

Re: Haal-e-dil Review | Hal e dil Hindi movie