+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What are the symptoms of Lung cancer and affect of smoke?

Advert.

shrey bhatnagar Guest

What are the symptoms of Lung cancer and affect of smoke?

Advert.
    I want to ask a general question which is related to my friend one of my closet friend smoke a lot of cigarettes and for his care i want to know that what are the symptoms which shows that the man is suffering from lung cancer. Because he get a lot of cough while snoring and all.

Please share some symptoms which shows exact positions so that we can easily cure it.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think there are certain symptoms which you can easily caught like he/she had been suffering form a heavy cough that doesn't go away also sometimes they lack in breathness while performing any physical activity.

Also it can be a regular pain in his/her headache, shoulder arm or even in muscles. I think these are some basic things which you should check out for your friend and if your friend is suffering from any one of this cause then i must advice you to consult any doctor.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

tousif khan
    tousif khan is offline eTI Member
    Well, you are suggesting harmful effects of smoking to your friend, that is very good. The symptoms of cancer are.. cough which does not go ,shortness of breath with physical activity, pain in shoulder ,back,chest,arm . If you see above symptoms then he need to have checkup from doctor for cancer as it appears to be early stage.

prateek0511
    prateek0511 is offline Newbie

Basic Lung Cancer symptoms

There are a variety of symptoms of lung cancer, including difficulty breathing, coughing up blood, chest pain, loss of appetite, weight loss and general fatigue. Some lung cancers do not cause any noticeable symptoms until they are quite advanced and have spread to other parts of the body.

+ Post a Comment HERE!