+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I Buy Maruti Suzuki Swift ??

Advert.

NareshJi Guest

Should I Buy Maruti Suzuki Swift ??

Advert.
    Hi Guys!!!

I plan to buy a hatchback in the range of Rs 6 lakh to 7 lakh. It will be used for traveling to office and going on business trips. My usage will be about and around 8,000 km a year. I am over 6 ft 3 inches tall and am considering the Maruti Suzuki Swift.

Do you think it's a wise decision?

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    Yes u go for Maruti Swift.....because The Maruti Swift is one of the most popular premium hatchbacks car in the Indian domestic market. Maruti marked its debut in the premium hatchback segment. So, the car has been receiving an overwhelming response from the Indian buyers and more than 5,00,000 units of this car have already been sold in the country. Overall Maruti Swift is a very high performing and dynamic car with wealth of advanced technology and features in it.

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by NareshJi View Post
    Hi Guys!!!

I plan to buy a hatchback in the range of Rs 6 lakh to 7 lakh. It will be used for traveling to office and going on business trips. My usage will be about and around 8,000 km a year. I am over 6 ft 3 inches tall and am considering the Maruti Suzuki Swift.

Do you think it's a wise decision?
    Hi NareshJi

See I don't think here any body will be in not favor of Maruti Swift as this is perfect car to buy, fully loaded with style, comfort and handling with highest resell value. This car is perfect for all condition and driving level.

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

It is enough to say that Maruti is the India's biggest auto car manufacturing giant and Maruti Swift is a deadly popular modal in this time and reliable among customers....

riyachouhan
    riyachouhan is offline eTI Member
    hi,
    Maruti Suzuki Swift its Good car..and even i have a maruti swift and its a good car..

+ Post a Comment HERE!