+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which Car To Go For from Honda City S and Volkswagen Vento

Advert.

GUARAV ACHARYA Guest

Which Car To Go For from Honda City S and Volkswagen Vento

Advert.
    I am planning to go in for a new car. My average usage is around 800 to 1,000 km a month, with a highway drive once in three or four months. Many of my friends are suggesting that I buy a diesel car instead of petrol. I want a car for the next six years. Shortlisted are Honda City S and the Volkswagen Vento Highline diesel. I will be taking the car on lease and hence will have to pay only the ex-showroom price. The EMI and fuel costs of both these cars are likely to be the same. Any guidance will be truly appreciated

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    One of the best selling premium cars in India is a Honda City. already Honda is a reliable brand in India so many people are like Honda City. Honda City is a great car of Honda Motors. Honda City Price in India Rs. 7 To Rs. 10 lakhs. This car Looks more sporty compared to the other car model. is interior design is so cute and attractive. Honda City interior is spacious and is adorned with plenty of comfort and convenience features to give total comfort. & exterior design is more stylish better than other cars. So Honda City is best for u.

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member
    One of the best selling premium cars in India is a Honda City. already Honda is a reliable brand in India so many people are like Honda City. Honda City is a great car of Honda Motors. Honda City Price in India Rs. 7 To Rs. 10 lakhs. This car Looks more sporty compared to the other car model. is interior design is so cute and attractive. Honda City interior is spacious and is adorned with plenty of comfort and convenience features to give total comfort. & exterior design is more stylish better than other cars. So Honda City is best for u.

I agree with you that Honda City would be a great deal... but Honda is all set to launch a face lifted model of this car...the new model will have cosmetic changes .......

I would suggest you to for this new model of Honda City as it will offer improved performance

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

According to auto experts diesel cars are best for long driver because as we all know that petrol price are looking up day by day and your choice is nice but my advice Honda city is a impressive car and having nice mileage and features.

+ Post a Comment HERE!