+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Best friend ... is he in love with me?

Advert.

sayantani
    sayantani is offline Just in!

Best friend ... is he in love with me?

Advert.
    He was my classmate in college. Now we work in same city, in different company. I recently started feeling for him. I indirectly asked him what does he think about converting a friendship into relationship. He said, I am one of the very few people who came so close to him. At the same time, he said, he thinks, if he makes friendship with any girl, he will take the girl as a friend only, for the rest of his life.
    I am confused now at this point. What should I do? Should I tell him what I feel? Should I give him more time so that he realizes his feelings?
    Truthfully speaking, the comfort I feel with him, I feel the same with nobody except my parents.
    Both he and I did not have any past relationship.
    Please help.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved .
    Sayantnani, welcome to etalkindia.com !

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi sayantani,
    I went through the whole thing and whatever I could conclude from this is that your friend is right now not interested in getting into a relationship with you. But I would sincerely and honestly suggest you to tell him what you feel.

See, there is no point in hiding anything from him, if you feel something for him. Tell him the truth that you love him. Let him know whats going in your mind. Perhaps, he also wants to know as what do you feel about him. And also there is no point in hiding your feelings. It will make the situation go worse later.

So be honest. There is no harm if a girl propose a guy. Its always welcomed and appreciated by all.

So, trust me go for it. Tell about your feelings to him honestly and give him sometime to decide as to what reply will he give to you.
    But yes, mind you, the result can be good, a positive one or at the same time, it can be negative too. So be prepared for anything but don't get driven by it. If he's the one for you, you will get him and if he's not the one for you.... then there is nothing you can do. But you should be honest. Atleast make a difference and let him know that he is special for someone on earth other than his parents.

All the Best !!!
    Thanks.
    Bye.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi sayantani,

I think u should b honest to yourself and should tell Ur feelings to him. whatever the reply may be, at least u will more clear in your life.

+ Post a Comment HERE!