+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My ex-boyfriend sending text and mail after breakup but I want to move on

Advert.

ssakshi
    ssakshi is offline Just in!

My ex-boyfriend sending text and mail after breakup but I want to move on

Advert.
    its been 20 days i broke up with my verbally abusive ex, but he still keeps on messaging me goodnight & good morning text, 2 days back he said many bad things about my character,now he is saying that he has realised his mistake , now he can understand my importance. he keeps on calling me all of the time.he keeps on messaging me very sentimental messages ,sometimes he dedicate me songs on fb...i really want to move....but i think he will never let me move on ...

i changed my number so he keeps on emailing me our pictures with romantic quotes....it really makes me sick. sometimes he say i am loose character girl, i can sleep with any guy on the other hand he says i am the one for him, he can,t loose me like this...he said those bad words only in anger he never meant them.

SudhirPal
    SudhirPal is offline eTI Member
    In my opinion, when you have decided to move on then please move on and ignore him, he will only create trouble in your life and you will have more pain if you decide to go with him again.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi ssakshi,

Rightly said by Ricky224, when you have decided to move on, tru to avoid him. Block him on social networks or on your email ids. Avoid receiving any calls from unknown numbers and don't reply to his messages and try to avoid reading them/opening them. You have already changed your number, you can as well block his number from the Customer Care of your service provider.

Moreover, take some time out with friends and family and try going to some good, exotic, fun places or watch a movie so that you come out of this mental agony.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

devbalic
    devbalic is offline Newbie
    Just Ignore if you want to move on! Isn't it simple..

pfool
    pfool is offline eTI Member
    Well i think all guys who gets dumped thr reaction will be always proportional to the deepness n emotional bond of a relation. so ignore him, No need to get annoyed unless some1 is really over doing it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!