+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Lesbians being publicised on Indian TVs

Advert.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

Lesbians being publicised on Indian TVs

Advert.
    Hi

i am shocked the way lesbians are being stupidly & unneccessarilly being brought forth on tv channels.
    JOURNALISTS Just in their greed to grab a topic & publicise it, without even imagining it in their dreams ,
    How much damage they are causing to the society,by giving more publicity to this topic.
    The poor people &Indian public and society are not yet ready to accept this kind of existence of human relationship, in our lives.
    As they are just copying west without even an iota of knowledge of the life styles of west. On INDIA we dont have much number as we have a different culture & life style, We believein family system so mkuch & have a strong support system in the form of family & relatives, that we are not left all alone to do die whatever we want to do.
    Here we dont need to discuss this too much unneceessary attact the attention of our youth. less knowledgebale journalists on these channel are causing so much damage to our society. plz all broad casting Ministers must take media & channel owners to task, by amending laws to stop alll this wrong publicity on such sensitive topics .
    Also, news which gives away wher is Osama or any criminal should not be annonced as it helps as a warning to criminals to save their necks by shifting there hide outs etc. Plz some body make my voice reach to the ministers .
    truly yours
    vj

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Lesbians

yes i think such relations should not be topic for media ppl to react..First of all is there any written document or a rule that We should not like the person of same sex.. ?or keep relation with person of same sex.?
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

scytheslash
    scytheslash is offline Newbie

Re: Lesbians being publicised on Indian TVs

So..... you want censorship, in other words?
    I know the media's intrusive, which story are you referring to specifically here?

+ Post a Comment HERE!