+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

NRI having no sentiments and respects for India and Indians(The One born abroad)

Advert.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

NRI having no sentiments and respects for India and Indians(The One born abroad)

Advert.
    HI friends
    I have recently come in touch with some NRIS born in South Africa ,from parents who originated from India. Sad to tell u all ,dont be misguided by their name as NRI.They have no respect for us .English Rajyas roots & the picture of bad India is embedded in them so badly . They come to visit india ,they keep on cribbing & thinking Hindus & other Indian people as a useless people on earth .
    For them I can say,
    NRI Means NEVER RESIDED IN INDIA.
    I feel they are full of garbage in there minds & these bad hearted people should not be pampered by all of us. Let this kuchra stay there only & not spoil the mood & happiness of people who love INDIA.Indians who went abroad after the age of 20 & above, still have some thing clear in their heads . They know that as a husband & father what are there responsibilities while the other NRIS have no marality towards our marriage system & no knowledeg at all of our values for women.Some body has truly said,
    U HAVE TO BE BORN IN INDIA TO KNOW THE INDIANNESS.
    KYONKI
    JEETAE HON KISI NE DESH TO KYA,
    HUMNAE TO DILON KO JETA HAE.
    YAHAN AAJ BHI PUJE JAATE
    SHRI RAM OR MATA SITA HAIN
    vj

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: NRI having no sentiments and respects for India and Indians(The One born abroad)

Loved your post and i think you are right because they think we are inferior to them because they are born in developed country where they get all facilities but they don't know we are INDIANS who can make our own ways.
    kamal

shatter
    shatter is offline Just in!

Re: NRI having no sentiments and respects for India and Indians(The One born abroad)

We're not all like that...

Well I'm certainly not, I love india and its people....despite being born and brought up in the UK i'd give up everything i have here to move to india, but that's more easily said than done...

I do understand where you're coming from. I've come across a lot of people with the mentally that the people of India aren't so bright...well all i can say about them is they're not well informed or are just ignorant, these people anger me also but there's only so much you can say to them because most the time they refuse to accept just how great India is and how happy people can live without large western style salaries...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

But I have talked to few Indians rather.. NRI .. who was brought up in India but now settled abroad.. earlier I used to thought that its view of few but now.. with time I came across many and almost all said that they do not want to return and settle in India.
    Despite of being brought up in India, they say that life is better abroad.... ! How they are denying their roots ?

shatter
    shatter is offline Just in!

well maybe those people have had a harder life in india and found happiness when they moved abroad, perhaps they have nothing left in india? who knows...many people may just be speaking in terms of the bad experiences they've had with india rather than the good

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

No.. not really any, all I know were doing good in India.
    They say that life is lot easy and comfortable abroad. While in India its struggle every day even if you belong to a high profile part of society.

7. Advert.

IndianSA
    IndianSA is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by vj
    HI friends
    I have recently come in touch with some NRIS born in South Africa ,from parents who originated from India. Sad to tell u all ,dont be misguided by their name as NRI.They have no respect for us .English Rajyas roots & the picture of bad India is embedded in them so badly . They come to visit india ,they keep on cribbing & thinking Hindus & other Indian people as a useless people on earth .
    For them I can say,

NRI Means NEVER RESIDED IN INDIA.
    I feel they are full of garbage in there minds & these bad hearted people should not be pampered by all of us. Let this kuchra stay there only & not spoil the mood & happiness of people who love INDIA.Indians who went abroad after the age of 20 & above, still have some thing clear in their heads . They know that as a husband & father what are there responsibilities while the other NRIS have no marality towards our marriage system & no knowledeg at all of our values for women.Some body has truly said,
    U HAVE TO BE BORN IN INDIA TO KNOW THE INDIANNESS.
    KYONKI
    JEETAE HON KISI NE DESH TO KYA,
    HUMNAE TO DILON KO JETA HAE.
    YAHAN AAJ BHI PUJE JAATE
    SHRI RAM OR MATA SITA HAIN
    vj
    Hi vj

First off, please do not generalise. Not all Indians staying in South Africa are disrespectful. I'm an Indian that was born in South Africa, even my parents were born here, however my great grandfather was from India. I am in no way disrespectful towards any other person, race or religion. I will love to visit India and my roots!!! Our Indians are one of the most educated, most intelligent race on earth!!! You probably had a bad experiance with a minority....

Oh yes, by the way what is NRI?

+ Post a Comment HERE!