+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My Experience In Mangalore - my review of 4 years living in the city

Advert.

ashwani121
    ashwani121 is offline Just in!

Post My Experience In Mangalore - my review of 4 years living in the city

Advert.
    Well i am here to write ma experience of 4 years in mangalore. What i think and what i discovered about this city situated on the shores of beautiful arabian sea. Actually i was there in NIT surathkal popularly known as KREC over the years. Coming on to specialaties of this city..

1) City centre the heart of the city. The greatest mall i have ever seen. Nice hangouts.

2) Empire mall is not kind of a mall that you would prefer for shopping and all but ya i used to go there just 4 the wonderful in-budget several kind of parathas that they offer on the top floor. Also they do have some other cusines if at all you are not interested in parathas. But i guess almost everybody is interested in those parathas.

3) Cherry sqaure- Well this i am not naming for its good food that they serve but instead go over there have there nice food and then in the deserts just order SOME LIKE IT HOT. I am damn sure you will like it as everybody does.

4) Go to malpe beach if u really want to have fun an the beaches of Mangalore.

5) And if u are planning to try a real north kind of dhaba and willing to go on along drive. Then there is a dhaba called BITTU DA DHABA in mulky.

So thats all that has flashed back on my mind right now. And if you a student preparing for engg. then you can obviously opt for NITK. The college is one of the top ranked colleges of india. And i say its good too. Just in my opinion you should research for particular branch over there before opting for that. On this note i end this article, have fun guys.

ashrafa
    ashrafa is offline eTI Iron
    Wowwwwwww thnx a lottttt for sharing ur experience with us Ashwini.. and welcome to eTI.. I wish to read some more interesting articles from you.. keep coming and keep writing...

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    That was really nice and authentic post. Really liked it. Keep sharing your experience with us Ashwani.

+ Post a Comment HERE!