+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Iam Alwin and in love with girl in my neighbour

Advert.

Alwin John
    Alwin John is offline Just in!

Iam Alwin and in love with girl in my neighbour

Advert.
    Iam Alwin...Iam in love with a girl near to my house.I told her that I like her..But She didn't gave me a reply..How can I talk to her about this...And I cannot Talk to her freely..What can I do?

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Topic Approved
    We find your question legit and genuine and it has been approved. If you have any more question or views to share then feel free to submit at eTI.

Note: In order to fight spam, we manually check every topic started and question asked on eTI. This to provide you clean, useful and spam free atmosphere at eTI community.

Sweetie
    Sweetie is offline eTI Member
    Wait for a while, if she has not denied then she will give you answer soon, just wait, we girls take little time to take such important decisions. Meanwhile, just make sure you show to her that you are still looking for answer.

Naveen Arora
    Naveen Arora is offline eTI Iron
    Wow , you found your love in neighbourhood, she must be beautiful

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwin John View Post
    Iam Alwin...Iam in love with a girl near to my house.I told her that I like her..But She didn't gave me a reply..How can I talk to her about this...And I cannot Talk to her freely..What can I do?
    Hi there,

See basically you need to understand that you are perhaps going too fast on this. Love is something which needs time and efforts and things will work out after you put in alot of effort and obviously, it takes time. Moreover, the initial stage of love is friendship and the most important factor in it is Trust.
    So, right now I guess, its time for you to be good friends with her ( if you are not ) and give some time to this friendship of yours so that she should be able to develop a level of trust in you. and after she has developed some trust in you, I am pretty sure, the next proposal will be from her side.

Right now she wants to be friends with you, so just be the one and carry thing forward with some practicality and maturity.
    Give some time to her to develop these feelings for you. Be patient !

Last edited by Pulkit; 07-22-2012 at 10:15 AM.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!