+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is Virginity Important For Marriage??

Advert.

OmarAhmed
    OmarAhmed is offline Just in!

Is Virginity Important For Marriage??

Advert.
    Hi Guys!!!!

I am planning to get married to a girl in next few months. Yesterday when we were hanging out in a cafe, she hesitating told that she is a not virgin and had a physical relation with a guy three years back.

I am confused what to do??

Should i go forward with thi marriage because i am myself a a virgin guy??
    Please help me with this problem...

Hoping for honest replies ???

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello OmarAhmed,

Is virginity important or not in marriage is an individual's view point. It entirely depends on you if you accept it or not. there are many who want that their partners should be virgin at the time of marriage and there are still many who is okay with the fact that their partner is not virgin.

So, my decision on this doesn't hold any relevance. Its your life, your choices and your individual preferences that will matter here.

All The Best !!!

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    Hello OmarAhmed,

I am also agree with Pulkit.

Best Of Luck !!!

Taushik
    Taushik is offline Newbie
    Hi Omar !! Pulkit is right b't its also depend on you that r u a virgin ? If you r a virgin and and you want that you should get virgin girl then you can drop the idea to marriage her. B't on other view you should also appreciate her bravery to told you the truth. The choice will be yours.. B't I think you should marriage her !

Preet Kaur
    Preet Kaur is offline Just in!
    In your case, whole decision depend upon u and ur point of view.. love also matters.. if u love her so much then nothing matters not even past.. but if there is some doubt in ur mind then clear ur doubt and take decision because once u get married to her then u can't clear ur doubt.. so, better thing is that u should think about it now.. once again, i want to tell u, don't think about others and their point of view.. do whatever ur heart says..

take care..

biswajitdey13
    biswajitdey13 is offline Just in!
    Yes, it is important. But definitely not the first deciding factor, I would say. Whatever others shared here in this post are all correct.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!