+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Mr. Robot - Season 02 Episode 01 premiere appeared online for short time

Advert.

Shris
    Shris is offline Newbie

Mr. Robot - Season 02 Episode 01 premiere appeared online for short time

Advert.
    Anyone into Mr. Robot show here on eTI. I am an avid follower of show though the show is yet to air, its premiere episode was shown online by the creators in a stint. The full season premiere appeared online a few days ago, shortly after a masked figure interrupted a live Facebook Q&A with its creators. "You deserve something new, something unexpected, something you've never seen before," the figure said, before playing the episode for people watching live.

I think it was a nice stunt, now waiting for the show to air officially. The full episode arrived on Twitter soon after, with the show's official page tweeting a schedule of when it would hit other social networks and online services. Snapchat followed Twitter, before the premiere also hit YouTube and the USA network's own site. They didn't last long, though: the tweets, snaps, and YouTube videos were deleted soon after they were uploaded, giving fans a small window to actually watch the premiere.

I think its already available to watch Amazon Prime video. And those who wants to see what happened in season one, here is a quick recap:

And here is the trailer for season 2 :

Looking forward to have nice discussion about this Cyberpunk show.

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    Good show, I have read about it and I think I am going to watch it soon. Can say anything about it only after watching the show .

Savera......

Shris
    Shris is offline Newbie
    Thanks Savera, I think you will love it . (Spoiler)

Now coming to latest episodes ie. premier of season two which was two episode. I must say it was all confusing, start was not making any sense as it was not matching with anything from past. And from where Elliot's mother came in ? I thought she was dead all the time but I don't remember anyone mentioning her dead in past season.

Most surprising was death Gideon Goddard, I think we all had sympathy with this guy, he was good person but became victim of stupid society. He was just a pawn all the time, not sure if Elliot only or may be something bigger.

And why Angela is always confused , now she wants to be with E-Corp and be their loyal,she see them on good side. Actually a lot happened in first two episodes but most of the time I was confused like what really is happening. When money was burning on street, the seen was dragged too long that I stopped watching it for a while.

Anyways, this time I was just not able to connect myself with show. Is anyone else who feels same ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!