+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

After divorce I am feeling lost and Ex husband pays very little

Advert.

Celina143 Guest

After divorce I am feeling lost and Ex husband pays very little

Advert.
    I've been in a horrible marriage for quite awhile. I've struggled for years with wanting out, but too afraid to make the decision to leave. I finally made the decision, but now I feel like crap!!!
    I'm stuck... living under the same roof but separated... a SAHM... gave up career a long time ago to be a mom.
    Now STBE has cut me off financially and only gives me a very small amount each week... it's not enough for my expenses. I'm running out of savings... racking up a credit card with no way to pay it.
    I feel so lost. I just want to be out from under STBEs thumb and control.

Looking for some advice, words of encouragement, advice on how not to go insane... anything

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi dear friend,

Definitely, a situation is divorce is always traumatic for both the individuals involved. I can very well understand what rough phase are you going through right now.

First thing comes first, you need to grab any kind of a job, anywhere just to support yourself till you guys are permanently separated. Understand, everybody knows what rough phase are you going through right now so even if you work in a departmental store or a branded restaurant, you shouldn't feel ashamed off.
    Secondly, you have your family and trusted circle from whom you can always take help on how to manage your finances.

Also, get in touch with your STBE husband and request him to re-consider the alimony he has set for you. Communication between both of you can help you sort out this matter to a very large extend provided you keep your ego within boundaries and is ready to negotiate for your own good.

If you have a friend, mutual to both of you, who is close to your STBE husband and whom you can build your trust on, you can discuss the same matter with him/her too. Probably he/she can make your STBE husband understand your problem.

In your follow-up post, please provide some more input in to your expenses and the reason for you guys parting ways.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!