+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Overcoming mental agony in long distance relationship

Advert.

Ashish Tiwari
    Ashish Tiwari is offline Just in!

Overcoming mental agony in long distance relationship

Advert.

hello,my name is Ashish,i am a 23 year old guy...was searching for some website on relationships and i found this one..i have a 19 year old mauritian gf..she lives far..i mean we both are in long distance relationship..i have completed my education the previous year and i m working as a mechanical engineer..and she is in college...we have been in a relationship for more than a year and about more than a year as a friend...everything is fine in terms of loyalty,faithfulness etc...i have the assurance of her parents but these days i am facing lot of problems in my work plus my gf is not giving me the appropriate time,due to which i am having lot of stresses...plus i am not close to my family and don't have any good friend to share my problem with..people just make fun on the other side...i complained to her about this thing...but she gets irritated and speaks to me that i m too young to handle your stresses...i m not your wife or fiancee..so better resolve it on your own..i mean this answer frustrates me more...and i can't relieve myself...i m a very sensitive person by mind and small things hurt me very easily...i truly love her and its impossible for me for a breakup..i had one in my past...i often get irritated with her professional behaviour sometimes,the way she treats me over her cousins and other people...i know i live far but i am true to her and open in what i say but she fails to understand me and misunderstands me more...please help me with this situation...i am just very depressed of my life...i have a job...but everything is just going down..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Ashish Tiwari,

Your girlfriend is not wrong in saying that she is too young to solve your problems. Try to understand, she is still in the college and has not yet lived up the tensions in professional life. So, it makes obvious sense that she has nil experience and knowledge of what corporate life is all about. So, obviously she can't help you out solve your problems at work place. But yes, all she can do is provide you the best emotional support, motivation and encouragement which will help you get out of this issue. So, you need to tell her frankly, if you are telling her about your problems at work place, you are not complaining to her or rather seeking any help from her on this. Instead, you just want her to support you, encourage and motivate you so that life becomes easy for you to live, even if you both are far away. Also, tell her that, your happiness and your sorrows are a part of you and your life. If you are talking about yourself and your daily life, these things will come and she should listen to it.
    Moreover, being in a relationship doesn't only mean enjoying the happier part of it. It also means that the individuals involved in it should support each other at times of need, when the other is going through a bad phase.

So tell your girlfriend, she is the only one whom you love and consider close to your heart and hence, you share everything related to you with her. Its okay, if she cannot solve all your troubles, but atleast she should not let you face them all alone.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    From my side, I don't believe in LDR, yes if you find it good and tension relieving then it is ok but if it gives you more tension then move away from it. There is no future in this kind of relationship and you are actually missing lots of goodness and blessing which you otherwise will feel and experience in real life relationship.

+ Post a Comment HERE!