+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A tribute along with a question- Parents are my treasure !

Advert.

anamika24
    anamika24 is offline eTI Iron

A tribute along with a question- Parents are my treasure !

Advert.
    It is well known to me that I am not one of the favorite children of God but I wish I could "Embrace The Divine" once for blessing me with His "The Best Blessing".....that is....my Parents.I know God......it is the greatest mistake you have ever done and you want to recover it because I don't deserve such a nice parents.But....too late,God dude...
    now they have become my default parents for my every birth.
    By the way, tHank yOu GODDY...for such a beautiful mistake. I will be grateful to you forever.

My parents are an immortal precious treasure of my life that I have got without giving a single effort.
    I want to show my gratitude towards them. I want to say thank you to MummyPapa for being my best staunchest ally.
    I want to say thanks for loving me unconditionally and sacrificially...as they do.
    I want to give regard to MummyPapa for their tireless effort to better improve me as a good human being.
    My MummyPapa are like a good omen for me.
    All good things come to me when they are with me.They have a great deal of trouble with me but I think they enjoy it. I always want to be a perfect child of my parents but after giving my whole effort I learnt that there is no way to be a perfect child but a million ways to be a good one.
    I am grateful to be your daughter.
    Whenever I am down and weary and troubles come to me, I am still and wait for you in the silence till you come and sit awhile with me. I am strong when I am on your shoulder. I want to say thanks to both of you equally for enriching me and helping me to see that I am not alone.
    I love to receive your hundreds of calls when I am out but dont pretend.
    I still wonder that how come you find out my needs and wishes and desires yourself before letting me put them infront of you. A ton of thankx to both of you for understanding me and supporting me in whatever I decided
    Its only you...who raise me up so I can climb on mountain and walk on zigzag paths.
    Your too much care for me make me feel special among my friends,
    I am awake, energized and alive, when I am with you.
    If you are with me then I am ready to accept what is and what will be.
    MomDad, you are the perfection of my life.
    I am highly obliged to you.
    I am what I am, I am who I am
    I am someone who will never please everyone
    but my parents who are with me and are walking wid me through my bulky and light jurney....I know I can make it through....and one question I want to leave to my parents....

DO I MAKE YOU PROUD?

In Everything I Have Accomplished....In Everything That I Have Done And Has Happened To Me.....I Wish....I MADE YOU PROUD,
    MUMMYPAPA.......
    I WILL LOVE YOU AND PRAISE YOU FOREVER!!!!:-))

PassionH
    PassionH is offline eTI Member
    For me.. my parents stands above all. I can see their selflessness for me.. Whatever they do is always for us. How my mother, how my father makes sacrifices every moment to make us smile.

They sacrifice for us every moment.. be it the window seat in train.. be it the best par to meal in restraunt.. they give it to us first and then have it for themselves..

We should always express our love to our parents !

PassionH
    PassionH is offline eTI Member
    Hi Anamika .
    thanx for making such a nice post and sharing yourself here. !

anamika24
    you are absolutely right PassionH. They always do sacrifices for us whether its so tiny or so huge...we cant return the love and affection they have overwhelmed on us...

anamika24
    thanks a lot PAssionH for liking my post...i will try to post some more writings if you guys keep appreciating me..thank you very much

anamika24
    passionH...
    I just want from you that if you like my this post then i want you to invite to read and follow my blog...here is the link below:
    anamikaagrawal.blogspot.com
    do read my blogs i have posted in the above link and give your valuable comments there. and please follow my blog if u really liked it because your following my blog will appreciate me to write more posts. thnkx PassionH

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!