+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

COMMITTED but IN LOVE with my BEST FRIEND

Advert.

aafi
    aafi is offline Just in!

COMMITTED but IN LOVE with my BEST FRIEND

Advert.
    Hi m committed since past 3 yrs...n into a long distance relatnshp..My guy loves me alot...v hav planned a future..our fmlyz r involved n evrythng is in line...
    2yrs back i met diz guy (I WAS IN 1st YEAR n he was doing his LAST YEAR)
    v bcame frndz n den best frndz..
    went for a college trip for 6days n shared sum good memories..(JUS AS BEST FRNDZ)nothing till den
    later at d end of his last yr i confessed dat i had feelings 4 him, n he said its ok v can still b frndz..
    v had sum fights for whc v wer not into contact for next1yr during whc he got committed too
    N now v r agn into talking terms...
    he jus tol me he also has feelings 4 me...bt v cant do nythng els..
    m very much clear abt me n my guy
    but i do feel 4 him
    BIG ISSUE:- ppl tol his gf dat v wer dating so she hates me
    same is wid my guy
    he saw our pics togdr of dat COLG TRIP n hate him..
    dey both do not noe dat v two r agn into talking terms
    I KNOW THIS IS KIND OF CHEATING
    BUT...!! what shd i do...
    I tol him v shd talk to our partners n tel dem dat v both r frndz agn so atleast dey wont b hurt wen dey will come to know abt it 4rm sumwhr els...
    But he said he doznt want ny problm agn bwtn any1 of us..!! he behaves like my bf..cares abt me..loves me.. he is ready to leave his girl 4 me (gave me a hint abt it as in he asked me through forwarded msg BE MINE FOREVER)n i thnk evn i hav feelings 4 him..bt i dnt see ny future wid him as he will b going to Singapore within 2 to 3 months
    After all diz i feel m cheating my guy... m helpless HELP

minumini25
    minumini25 is offline Just in!
    This is where the word "Emphathise" comes in.If Your so confused and are unable to understand that what your doing is definately immoral and unethical and u want a confirmation on that then emphathise, put yourself in ur bfs shoes and tell me does it make any difference to you? Or you one o fthose who wait for karma to hit back and blame the fate very conveniently...what if ur guy went out on a college trip with a gurl for 6days, or say he was hiding a secret affair although u dint do anything wrong as u said ....

You must understand a relationship is not only about you.Its two ppl involved where u gotta give a lot more than just sex which cud be even stop meeting ur old guy friend or ur ex if that upsets him....Why upset your partner. its silly when in the start of a relationship we cut out from everyone including our families but as days go by and the shine wears off, how conveniently our heart starts to wander and start looking for a better prospect despite of the love he gives you???

Coming to the present scenario, You need to understand that if u put ur legs in two boats both wil slide away and ul have none and drown in the river and m sure u dunt want that... So You need to decide.... Decide as to who is it you want to be with...and cut off from the other doing the other a favour...coz if u think ur doing right wait untill karma hits back when both are committed to beautiful girls and ur sobbing and sulking at home....Mke the right decision now and be strong on ur decision and Most importantly pls emphathise....

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hui aafi,
    Its quiet natural these days for people to get committed to someone and later finding them more comfortable and open to the other person. There is just one thing you need to tell yourself constantly, what you think LOVE is actually not love but mere friendship. You feel for him just like a friend feel for a best friend and that these considerations are natural.

Don't be afraid on the point that you are cheating your boyfriend. Recollect all those moments you both spend together, all those things you guys did together and I am sure you will start loving him again. Moreover your boyfriend too has a girlfriend, he is in a committed relationship so its obviously not genuine for him to think out of it. Be his good friend and don't try to ruin a committed relationship, a life of a girl and a life of a guy (your boyfriend) just for the sake your temporary emotions.

Also, just a message saying BE MINE FOREVER doesn't actually mean that he wants to be with you and leave his girlfriend. Sometimes we get emotional for someone and in that emotional outburst we say these things. So you dont need to worry on this. Be committed to your man and live a happy life. There should be no point of doubt in your relationship. and don't feel sorry for cheating with your boyfriend because if you are telling everything happening in your life to him, you are not cheating him. Cheating would be if you start hiding things, your affairs with your boyfriend but this is not a case.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!