+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

how to convince my parents regarding my marriage

Advert.

how to convince my parents regarding my marriage

Advert.
    hi friends...,iam vidhyu...new to this group ...iam so much confused and depressed how to convince my parents....regarding my marriage....i dont know i never thought of making love marriage..but everyone say who knows what happens... after my post graduation was completed one of my class mate preposed me..actually he loved me for 2 years...he is my caste and same sub caste..eveything is ok...after he preposed i said to my parents they said nothing....first u both get jobs...then we will c ...and they also talked with him nicely...he came to my home...and xplain to my parents how he loves? hw he will take care of me..? everything they listens and they said he is good we have..belief he will take care of u nicely than us..i started loving him..from last 3mnths...from last 1mnth everything is changed....but i dont know what happened they r not ready to marry us...they r saying silly reasons...about physic...salary ...kundali is not matched...such stupid reasons...i had a question did we have to belive inthis astrilogy kundalis matching?how i have to convince them...?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello [email protected],

There are people who believe in kundali and at the same time there are people who don't. I don't understand why your parents started behaving differently when they were convinced initially.

See what you can do is, be frank with them and ask as to what is the real reason behind their changed behavior. You need to ask them what actually went wrong in past few months that changed their minds ?
    Tell them you are not able to justify with the reason they have provided you in rejecting your relationship. Sit with the person you feel close to in your family( say, your mother) and ask her silently as to what's wrong?

Moreover you need to tell them its not kundali or physic that is important for two individuals to live in a relationship. You need to convince them on the point that you both love each other and its just the care and concern with which you both can live together. There is no point in getting married to a person with whom the kundali matches, but there is no emotional attachment.

Get to know the reason and then we can look into the matter.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Exactly, you need to know what is the real reason behind all this. Clearly your parents are looking for excuse to get rid of this relation and you need to find why they are doing it.

minumini25
    minumini25 is offline Just in!
    Wow that is so common....same caste and same sub caste too, are they asking for dowry??
    Sweety You will have to be patient
    Make a sad face and keep telling them everytime you are encountered with marrying smeone else about ur decision of never getting married at all

You are a girl a and thy are parents of a girl, this will scare the hell out of them and abide by ur decision...
    Trust me it works....

Parents are just over protective and feel thier child can never take the right decision...
    ur problem is a very simple and a common one...

+ Post a Comment HERE!