+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

www.onlinesbi.com servers not working from 2 days - overload ?

Advert.

Haqz
    Haqz is offline eTI Member

www.onlinesbi.com servers not working from 2 days - overload ?

Advert.
    Hi friends,

From last two days I am not able to use state bank of India's netbanking. Yesterday, it was not opening, I tried link from google , also tried direct but it was just not opening. www.onlinesbi.com . From google I tried direct link to retail (personal) banking page but also not working : https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/

In evening , later it started working.

Today also in morning same problem, but now today https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is opening but after that nothing is working. If you try direct link for personal login : https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/ , it gives following error :

HTTP Server Error 503

No available server to handle this request
    I thought my connection is bad but I tried from 3 internet connections ..
    1. BSNL broadband
    2. Idea 3G
    3. Airtel 3G

It is giving same error on all connection. I also tried from other computer so same problem. Any solution anyone ?

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    It must be problem with their servers, either they are upgrading system or facing some trouble. I checked my side also, and I am seeing same errors as yours. So this confirms its not problem with your internet or your computer. Its problem with SBI itself. Since its such a big bank and many thousands of people using it regularly, they will fix it soon.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Haqz
    So from last couple of days, it is not working, finally I am seeing this :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sbi-.JPG 
Views:	1047 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	2476

It looks like they have realized issue with system and now finally working on permanent solution to fix it. Hoping for good.

Haqz
    This is not acceptable, they had promised to enable banking at 03:00 pm and now saying will be available by 10:45 pm. This is really a very blunt example of non-professionalism from such a large bank. Its IT department managers should be fired at once for having poor planning for such critical operation. Seriously, I have not seen any similar irregularity in even small institution relying on IT operations. But what else you can expect from Sarkari bank..

Here is the screen shot for latest message (see the time now for resumin of services)...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sbi-.JPG 
Views:	369 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	2478

Haqz
    Still it is not fixed.

And in news only there is one news saying that SBI netbanking is down on 15/12/15 affecting Govt. payments.

Bill payments in Andhra Pradesh have been stopped since last Friday as the State Bank of India’s online internet banking system is down.

As a result expenditure towards payment of Bills pertaining to works, welfare schemes, scholarships, mess charges, supplementary salaries, medical bills and travel bills among other things came to a standstill much to the chagrin of those awaiting payments. Payments of bills worth Rs.1,000 crore have been hampered due to the technical snag in the SBI internet banking system.

As the bills are cleared and paid through corporate internet bank based system in the State, there is nothing one can do but wait for the system to be up and running again. Though several attempts have been made in the last few days to rectify the snag, the online internet banking is still not working, said sources.

But the intra-branch network of the SBI and also that of intra-branch network of RBI are working and the problem lies only with the online interface with the government.

The flip side of the development is the cash balance of the State has improved with no outgo of funds while normal receipts to the State exchequer are in the range of Rs.300 crore to Rs.400 crore.

Meanwhile, government wrote to RBI for permission to raise government bonds for Rs.500 crore. It was only last Tuesday government raised Rs.1,500 crore from the market.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa....ece?css=print

+ Post a Comment HERE!