Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Movie Review : Ta Ra Rum Pum

Advert.

Producers: Aditya Chopra
    Director: Siddharth Anand
    Cast: Saif Ali Khan Rani Mukherjee
    Music: Vishal-Shekhar

Now the Review:
    I do not usually watch movie in theatre but I happen to see this one incidently. This one is not going to be a technical or some special review but a review from the view of end user or in simple words "Review of a common viewer".

Lets start with the name. From name it appears as if the movie is something about music "TA RA RUM PUM" but its clear from promos that its about Car racing.

Movie starts in flashback, a girl is narrating story of his parents love and then marriage. That is typical Indian love story ie. they love each other but parents do not agree. Here one thing has to be noted that Saif ie. RV is not having any Parent ??? ? On the other hand Rani Mukharji is daughter of a big businessman, I guessed that director had "Mittal" in his mind.
    Saif Ali khan became car Racer by-chance but he is real mess as he do not plan for future and lives in today only. On the other hand Rani mukharji is real forward looking girl. So Saif becomes top racer and earns a lot and then he had an serious accident on race track and had to away from Racing for one year. Then he came back but he starts loosing because of some fobia of his last accident, utlimately his team / organizers dumped him.
    He and his family had real hard days , they became so poor. And its mostly because Saif never planned for future.
    He then get a lesson from his old organizer when he meets him as his son was in hospital to get some money. The organiser insulted him and he then again try to establish himself on his own. This time Javed Jefferi helps him.
    He wins this time and thats the happy ending as he became a racer again.

Ok that was the Summary..

Now the real review: :
    I think they had Dhoom in their mind and hence they thought that this time have "CARS" as subject. Movie is rather boring in begining, I know everything ie. what is going to be next.. !! Is it a movie ? It appears that they have somehow knitted the scene together to complete the movie otherwise flow of movie is so uneven. The worst parts of the movie are when they ie. Rani and Saif are trying to hide from their children that they are poor.
    Just to tell , when it was interval .. I thought its END of the movie as it was really feeling a long -long movie.. ie. was totally borred.
    I dont know if Saif was some Angel or God because according the movie director, he can win any race.. even if he is No. 10 and 2 laps are remaining then too he can finish first. Come on.. thats too much. The only guy challenging was some black car owner ( I forgot his name.. I think "RUSTY") otherwise all other were lame.
    I think still Indian movie makers think that they can impose anything on us and we have to believe it. And just to tell you that in 100 laps races there were only 1-2 crashes in whole race and thats too as per director's requirements.
    Only good part of movie is few songs and few race though in races too they have made Saif as superman but were nice.
    All in all, people like me can't watch this movie sitting in theater with peace.
    Not even a time pass movie.

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Re: Movie Review : Ta Ra Rum Pum

This Film story is Depend on Bad Condition When man Have not money and loss His
    buisness

yournifty
    yournifty is offline Newbie

Re: Movie Review : Ta Ra Rum Pum

not good movie

+ Post a Comment HERE!