+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hyundai i20 hatchback launched in India - Price and Features- 3 Variants

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Hyundai i20 hatchback launched in India - Price and Features- 3 Variants

Advert.
    After the success of i10 HMIL - Hyundai Motor India on Monday launched the i10's older brother, the premium hatch back i20 on Monday.

The Hyundai i20 is available for an introductory price of Rs 4.80-Rs 5.82lakhs. The sleek new Hyundai i20 was unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in October. The Hyundai i20 will effectively replace the Hyundai Getz and targets the slightly larger leather wallets.

The i20 features five doors and a longer wheelbase than the outgoing Getz, which means there's more space for passengers inside. The Hyundai i20 was born in Germany i20 and is one sharply dressed econo car.

Loaded with a 1197cc engine producing 80/5200 ps/rpm, a fuel tank capacity of 45 liters, max torque of 11.4/4000 kg/rpm, and 2525 mm wheelbase, the Hyundai i20 should effectively annihilate the likes of Fabia. The i20 will be available in three flavors - Magna, ASTA & ASTA(O), with the latter one will have more punch.

The new Hyundai i20’s great value prices, exceptional quality and industry-leading warranty don’t just make it attractive to new car buyers. According to industry experts they will also make it popular as a used car choice in the future – and that means it holds its value.

The car will be exclusively manufactured at the company facility in Chennai and it would be exported worldwide. HMIL has already started exports to Europe in November.

abhik.light
    abhik.light is offline Just in!

Re: Hyundai i20 hatchback launched in India - Price and Features- 3 Variants

its a good car

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Hyundai i20 hatchback launched in India - Price and Features- 3 Variants

I am waiting to see owner view on this car!

+ Post a Comment HERE!