+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Getting married to less educated person

Advert.

tariqa
    tariqa is offline Just in!

Getting married to less educated person

Advert.
    dear frnz,
    i want to ask how to convince my family without hurting them to get agreed to make me marry with a person who is less educated than me..
    problem is i am a civil engineer and he is just matric but his is earning well abroad and his family is well settled here in pak. but my parents say that education is an imp part of life and we cant make our daughter get married to such a less educated person.
    i dont want to hurt or force my parents indeed i want to do something that could automatically convince my parents

regards,
    tariqa

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello tariqa,

Well, this is bit an ordeal, getting married to a person who is just matric qualified while you are an engineer. If your parents are concerned about this very fact, then they are actually not wrong in a way that yes, education for atleast a graduation is important in life or should I say its actually mandate. Even if your lover is earning good in abroad but still he should get a good qualification or atleast a graduation degree if he wants to grow up in life.
    I understand, love seems no boundaries and nobody will ever get to know about his qualification in life after you both are married, but for a growth to happen, its really required for him to grab a graduation degree at least.

I know whatever I am saying might not match your standards and there is nothing in it which you want to hear, but yes if you consider a better future for both of you, then his qualification will definitely come into picture someday. Obviously, he cannot stick to one job for the rest of his life and if he ever thinks of switching over, his not being a graduation will pose a lot of problems.

So, as of now, you should ask your man to think about studying again and grab a graduation degree either through full-time course or correspondence in any stream, any subject because I feel, this is really important.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!