+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to hide perosnal videos in samsung s duos (S7562)?

Advert.

Unregistered4E567 Guest

How to hide perosnal videos in samsung s duos (S7562)?

Advert.
    Hello,
    I am using Samsung S duos and there are so many videos which are very important so I want to hide it from others. Is there any way to hide these videos? If yes then kindly provide a step by step procedure for the same.
    Thanks in advance.

Rishabh Sharma
    Rishabh Sharma is offline eTI Iron
    Hello friend,
    You can keep the any video , messages , pictures or any file hidden in your android just download and install the software KeepSafe.
    KeepSafe is the application software in which you can store the your private video , pictures , images or any other files personally.

--> first , you have to download and install the KeepSafe software in your android.
    --> now set the your pin which you have to kept personally.
    --> Go to your gallery in android and select your personal video.now select the option "share".now click on "KeepSafe".
    --> now your personal video is store in keepsafe.
    --> now open your keepsafe galleary and go to your personal video which you want to hide.long press on that video.now new pop up window will appears.click on "unhide"

now your video will not appears in the public gallery.you can see only it in your keepsafe gallery by entering your pin.

+ Post a Comment HERE!