+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Please help - My girlfriend has been house arrested by her parents

Advert.

satheesh_tk Guest

Please help - My girlfriend has been house arrested by her parents

Advert.
    This is satheesh. My girl friend name is REMOVED. We are in love for last 4.5 years. She got one alliance 10 days back. Her parents interested in the alliance. so try to marry her with him. so we reveal our love matter to their parents through phone. We are working in bangalore. From the instance we tell our about our love to their parents. They started opposing. They not even listen to our words. We said "we love each other. We want support from both the parents. So please marriage us.".They wouldn't listen to us. I am working in MNC earning 25K per month. she s also working in one MNC earning 20k. We said to their parents we will as long as for your approval. Then they said "Ok. you please to home this weekend we will talk about this." so she went to home. But once she reach home, they won't accept our proposal and do some emotional black mails. They take her mobile ,SIM, internet access everything and also House arrest her. They call to her company and said to her manager "she is going to marry,so she is going to resign". I am not able to contact her. They wont let her to speak to any of her friends also. I am feel like dying. I am not able to do or concentrate on anything. I speak to her dad but he not even listen to us. He said "This wont work out. Because you both are same age, you both from different caste. And what the society will think about me" My family is upper middle class family. I am able to support her financial. Now I am ok to do anything for her. If she said "Ok we will run away means , am also ready to run away". But i am unable to contact her. I don't know what to do next. Please help me. I beg you, I cannot live with her. I cannot leave her. Please help me in same way.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Welcome Sateesh to eTI Forums. We always urge people to not to reveal sensitive information and identity online in public forums. Your query has been approved, hopefully soon you will get some advices here.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

avi sharma
    avi sharma is offline Just in!
    hey sateesh never beg in front of people.. god is owner,,, do you know girl house,, or anyone who belong to her home or town or city,, if you know anyone then with them you can contact with her,, i know your pain,, 1stly you have to search the person who is in contact with her home.. then it would be helpful to contact with her... so try to search a person that person...

+ Post a Comment HERE!