+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What are reschedule passport appointment charges

Advert.

Ravin23 Guest

What are reschedule passport appointment charges

Advert.
    I am seeking information about the process and charges associated with rescheduling an appointment for an Indian passport. Specifically, I would like to know the following:

What is the procedure to reschedule a passport appointment in India? Are there any specific steps or requirements that I need to be aware of?

Is there a fee associated with rescheduling the appointment? If so, how much is it?

I will be grateful for the guidance provided.

Arshima
    Arshima is offline eTI Member

Steps to reschedule or cancel passport appointment online

The following are the steps to reschedule or cancel passport appointment online:

Step 1: Visit the official Passport Seva website and log in using your credentials.

Step 2: Click on the 'View Saved/Submitted Applications' tab and choose the 'Schedule Appointment' option.

Step 3: Choose the applicable option from the two provided- 'Reschedule Appointment' if you wish to change the date/time or 'Cancel Appointment'.
    No cancellation is necessary for rescheduling an appointment. However, please note you can only modify or cancel up to three times per year from your passport application date. A pop-up will show how many attempts you have left.

Step 4: If you choose to reschedule, choose a fresh slot from the available slots and click 'Book Appointment' to confirm your appointment.

Step 5: You will be taken to a page with the revised appointment details. Click on 'Print Application Receipt' and carry the same with you for your appointment.

You are allowed to reschedule or cancel your passport application thrice within a year without any fees. However, if you exceed this limit, your application will be completely canceled. In that situation, you will have to submit a new application and pay the full fees.

hope i helped you in getting your query solved

+ Post a Comment HERE!