+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Upload information and Data in Human Brain- Soon to be reality

Advert.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium

Upload information and Data in Human Brain- Soon to be reality

Advert.
    Learning something new in future will involve sitting in front of a computer screen and waiting for it to be upload. Scientists at Boston University and ATR Computational Neuroscience Laboratories in Kyoto, Japan, have said that "downloading" new skills into the brains just like characters on 'The Matrix' is set to become a reality. It is indeed amazing that we can enhance both memory and brain activity with a drug that specially targets PKR. There is no medication needed for the process and the subject doesn't even have to be awake. The scientist have been studying how a functional magnetic resonance machine can induce knowledge in someone through their visual cortex by sending signals that can change their brain activity pattern.If this turns out to be successful a lot of credit will go FMRI volunteers who underwent visual skill test. Their test was conducted to compare their results with those people who didn't undergo this test and the formers completed the test with better scores.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    This amazing quite shocked me I mean it'll be great to upload information in human brain. If it's really gonna work then i must say that it's a revolutionary step towards a new scientific world.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Jay!!!!

Yes , i agree with you, just amazed to see that how much the science has progressed that u can even upload information in human brains. This will definitely make humans life much easier .

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Ya, it could be reality but not very soon.
    I hope it get happens soon in our life

+ Post a Comment HERE!