+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Error-734 ppp conection protocol was terminated during connect bsnlnet to compter

Advert.

vithal_chhipa
    vithal_chhipa is offline Just in!

Error-734 ppp conection protocol was terminated during connect bsnlnet to compter

Advert.
    Pls help me. I have a problem during connect my nokia E65 cellphone to my computer. I will use bsnl internet service 230 unlimited internet plan. I will use net in my mobile but when i connect to the computer than error 734 accuring. Anyone who solve this problem pls help me. Pls pls pls help me friends. I am usimg bsnlnet service. And i am enable to connect with my computer.

vithal_chhipa
    vithal_chhipa is offline Just in!

Pls help me. I have a problem during connect my nokia E65 cellphone to my computer. I will use bsnl internet service 230 unlimited internet plan. I will use net in my mobile but when i connect to the computer than error 734 accuring. Anyone who solve this problem pls help me. Pls pls pls help me friends. I am usimg bsnlnet service. And i am enable to connect with my computer.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Error-734 ppp conection protocol was terminated during connect bsnlnet to compter

Topic Merged!
    Please do not ask same question multiple times.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Error-734 ppp conection protocol was terminated during connect bsnlnet to compter

How you are connecting ?
    Using Nokia PC suite or have created dialup connection manually ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!