+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why an cousin boy and girl cannot marry each other in Indian society??

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb Why an cousin boy and girl cannot marry each other in Indian society??

Advert.
    If both are in love with eachother and they knew that they are perfect match for each other. Shared just every moment of eachother ups and downs, feelings of joys and sorrows n all.. Then why its not fine to marry with each other.??

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi Friend,

Well, God never created relationships and boundaries. He just created human beings and had send them to Earth. Now, we as human beings define a society and every society is governed by some rules, principles, ideas, ideologies, customs, feelings and emotions. Now these rules and guidelines were made around thousand of years ago and it has now become a conventions so far to obey them. Everybody has done, everybody will do.

Its a convention, made thousand years ago that a girl will marry a guy and will move into his house to spend the rest of her life. This tradition was followed since it was made all over the globe. Our ancestors followed it, our immediate elders followed it, we follow it and our next generation will follow it. There can be few changes that can be done, that are done and that will happen in future but the basic idea is intact.

Now, these traditions, customs, rules, guidelines, conventions are so deep rooted that that over the years they have become a natural law. A nature's law is something that will always happen and cannot be questioned. Also, being a human being yourself, you have to live in this society and abide by the basic rules and guidelines that every member of a society follows.

By Government laws, you are absolutely free to do things you wish to. But by society and people around you, there are certain limitations that are implied on each one of us, including you.
    Questioning them or challenging them will definitely lead you to some or the other trouble in life. There is an extend to which you can stretch your limitations and question these rules of society. Beyond that you simply cannot do it.

So, its better to take the relationships as they are framed for you. Your sister is your sister and she cannot be your wife ! This is by convention a rule and everybody since ages has been following it. I don't know who created it, but since everybody is following it, you should also do to stay at peace.

And its not only about Indian society, its actually world-wide !
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,

It depends which cousin it is(1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4rth....cousin) and how farther away from a brother to sister relation it is, if it is your mom's or dad's side, some are medically acceptable and some are definitely not, since it is the genetics of each individual and the possibility of having deformed or malformed children. If you need more answers or help, contact a doctor or a genetician, so that your gene codes are mapped and so you will have a better understanding of whether you can or cannot marry and the probability of having healthy children.

In the mean time, browse this site for the concept of spiritual path and Divine path, so that you may help couples, singles seeking love and marriage and turn to the Divine, so that true love will embrace you one day.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Dr.Sky
    (Allopathic Doctor,Relationship Advisor, spiritualist )

Skylove#
    Skylove# is offline Just in!
    Agreed Partially on above posts.. but eventually its a fact. Its followed almost everywhere. But i think into muslim religions its an exception (probably coditional).

But as utill now ages has changed so the humans. As nowdys people has started becoming careless about their relationships, so the day may not be too far that even this could get adopted (or even accepted) by the people ever.

Time is ticking hence changing. But their is no motive of mine to support this.

God bless.

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie

love wth cousin

Hi dear. I also lve my cousin and she two. I am luking for same cousin couple and v can hlp each othr. Plz cntct me

sauravsony5u
    sauravsony5u is offline Newbie
    I also lve my fst cousin. V lve each other bt canot mary because of family.if there is same couple who canot mary each othr for any reason then v can mary eachothers beloved and thn stay together. Family and v then wil b hapy.

7. Advert.

abidev
    abidev is offline Just in!
    In north india it is not allowed, cousins are considered as bro ans sis. But in south india this is in practice. Scientific reason of not marrying within same family is because of the similar genes that goes into next generation, they have trouble having healthy babies. Babies born are usually physically disabled or have genetic disorders etc. But you have mordern technologies to safeguard all as in stem cell technology etc. But there is no other specific reason in objecting it. If it was south india ppl will be hapy t accept that.

+ Post a Comment HERE!