Mileage on road and highways of TATA Safari 2.2 VTT

Advert.
    hii, i am lucky from jallandhar
    i want to buy an suv
    can i know the millage 2.2 disel with a/c in cityand highway

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Mileage on road and highways of TATA Safari 2.2 VTT

Tata Safari Dicor VTT 2.2 is better than old dicor in mileage, it give approximately 15kmpl on highways and around 10-11 kmpl in city driving.

taker
    taker is offline Just in!

Hi
    can some safari dicor owner give the atcual mileage numbers and how is the maintainence of vehicle ..like does it burn a hole in the pocket or is it okay kind

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

its ok my uncle's new safari give about 12-13 km/pl on chandigarh roads.
    kamal

taker

okay..thats a good number for sweet looking beast...how is it on maintenance part in the sense its spare parts and all how frequently does it go to mechanic..what i have heard is 6 months it is at mechanic 6 months with you...so can you please let me know on that also

Ricky

Well, no it is not really a truth, but if you are going to ignore small defects then would turn big headache later.. so going to a mechanic to tighten few screw is better than not going to mechanic. I own Safari from some years now .. my experience is that there are tiny problems which often occurs but not big one.

But that happens with every car which is being used.. if it is in use then problems do occurs with every car.. you can go ahead for Safari VTT 2.2 .. also it is said that TATA will launch new Safari next year as they did with Sumo Grande.. if you can wait for one more year then you might have best SUV of India.

7. Advert.

taker

@@howa@@ now u giving me catch22 situation shud i go for it or wait mmm...
    luking at sumo grande i m sure the upcoming safari will be an excelent piece of engg work...but i thnk it wud be priced high to compete against endeavours etc..

Ricky

Well, I had recently done a road test of Sumo Grande, going to post about that soon. Well, Sumo Grande is old wine in old bottle with new wrapper..
    Ofcourse its far better than old SUMO but its not that competitive with SUVs. But surely it will create its own space in the market. Well, now TATA has their player in the market to stand against Tavera, Innova ... otherwise they were just enjoying their space without much counterparts.

Safari will remain cheaper than those counterparts as it is another key that Safari is still able to show its presence from 1998 without any big refinements.

Well, for time being.. SUMO Grande is good value for money and Safari vTT 2.2 is not a bad choice either. Definitely better than Scorpio and Innova, Tavera are no SUVs . At the moment Safari VTT 2.2 is good choice as SUV with more power than counterparts.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

safari is best SUv if you keep it serviced at regular intervals that your agency gives you. or km range.
    kamal

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Safari dicor mileage

i have dicor its mileage getting nearby 9 in city and 10-11 in highway

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron
    Tata safari have mileage in city 9-10 km and on highway 13-14.

+ Post a Comment HERE!