+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

The Single Life – Love It

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Thumbs up The Single Life – Love It

Advert.
    The single life is where you are not in any committed relationship with any particular person. One is by themselves and though it should be a wonderful time free of responsibilities, most people hate being single. They are depressed and constantly sad, while others tend to jump from one relationship to another not giving themselves a chance to heal from the previous relationships, case in point ‘Jennifer Lopez’.

Single life can be especially difficult to endure when all your friends and all those around you are now seen in loving pairs. One can feel like they are doomed and cursed to end up alone and they will never be able to find someone to love them. Today, we shall give you some reasons to love being single and how to learn from this experience such that you can be ready for love when it eventually comes your way.

• You can use this time to reevaluate your life, find out what went wrong in your previous relationship and what you could have done better. Being single allows you more time to yourself, get your priorities straight and get back on track. Relationships can be full of dramas and you need time to know those which were misconstrued and those that were worth the struggle. Unless you take time out, you can not learn from past mistakes and therefore are bound to repeat them.

• Unlike people in relationships, you do not have to answer to anyone and you can do whatever you want, when you want, and how you want. No one is there to question your habits and make you feel bad about your idiosyncrasies. How you dress, eat, sleep, talk, laugh, walk and when you get home is all up to you. Gone are the days when you have to explain your behavior and there is no one calling you at every hour of the day to find out where you are and what you are doing. Ohh such freedom!!!

• Then comes the dating scene, you can officially go on as many dates as your schedule can allow. This is your chance to sample the dating pool and see what has happened since you were last single. Add to that flirting becomes way more fun as you don’t have to worry about being too forward and jealousy from your partner. Now you can openly flirt with all those cute guys with no worries about them responding enthusiastically.

• And finally, your life is less dramatic. Being honest, relationships come with such ups and downs. Being single, you do not have to worry about all these dramas, where partners tend to think that they are deliberately being snubbed even if it is just in their minds. You do not have to worry about their family, friends, workmates, who they hate, etc. All you have to deal with is your own half of the drama, unlike those in relationships who have two sets of everything.

For those living the single life, you have to be willing to enjoy it, otherwise it will go terribly with you thinking that your life has all but ended. Use this time to revamp yourself and prepare yourself to survive in a new relationship. Always keep yourself open, such that love is able to enter should it come along your way. As always, life is love and it surely will find you, you will not end up alone so don’t worry you will find the ‘one’ sooner or later.

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member
    I think being single makes life more easier than what it is with relations!!!!
    Happy independence day to all singles on valentines day!!!!

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by Priya Jain View Post
    I think being single makes life more easier than what it is with relations!!!!
    Happy independence day to all singles on valentines day!!!!
    Hello Priya Ma'am,

Ha ha ha....!!! This is really nice.
    What I feel is both things have their pros n cons respectively. But I respect your individual opinion on it...!!
    Thanks for commenting...!!

Have a nice day !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!