+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why Crucification of Jesus is called as Good Friday.

Advert.

RakeshVed
    RakeshVed is offline eTI Member

Post Why Crucification of Jesus is called as Good Friday.

Advert.
    I have a question which I am not able to solve myself. I am not Christian but I know Good friday is a very special day in christian religion and it is considered as a Holy day. I went through many site and found that Good friday is actually day when Jesus Christ was crucified. He actually went through all pain and died on this day then why this day is called GOOD Friday?
    He had all that pain and it is called good ?

Please give me solution ..

rajibgangopadhyay
    rajibgangopadhyay is offline Just in!
    yeah good friday! as the name suggest, there are biblic cryptos unveiling that the day when jesus was crucified, he took all the pains and sufferings of the world with him and then a new era of better world was born. on this day people not only crishtians but also from other religions, pagon the same way, jesus was crucified so that htey can lead a more painless and better world in future. as per my memory strikes, once i read long back in the news that, a child was saved from death without any medication in south of kerela where his dad locked himself in a room and called jesus day and night for help. the child survived even after severe damages, and on the day he was having a better condition the same day was a good friday and his father crunched his hands and legs with nails and dedicated his prayers to jesus. so overall it's the day where world lives in a better state of peace

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Good answer Rajibgangopadhyay !

+ Post a Comment HERE!