+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which one to buy from nokia e6 and blackberry bold 9780 !

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Which one to buy from nokia e6 and blackberry bold 9780 !

Advert.
    Hello ! everyone i want to buy a new smartphone form me i am choose these two handset nokia e6 and blackberry bold 9780. Both are good phone with lots of attractive features but i m little confuse about these two phone. So, can u just help me to find which one is best for me ?

neatearth
    neatearth is offline Just in!

Get BB Bold without second thought

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello ! everyone i want to buy a new smartphone form me i am choose these two handset nokia e6 and blackberry bold 9780. Both are good phone with lots of attractive features but i m little confuse about these two phone. So, can u just help me to find which one is best for me ?
    I am using both Nokia E6 and Black Berry Bold 3 9780, trust me BB is an amazing phone. Battery back up is amazingly high than Nokia E6. My E6 is running official Nokia Belle. Though I must admit that the phone is more fun to use now after the update but the matured feeling of a Bold is simply can not be compared. I really love Bold and use is more often than the E6

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron
    Nokia E6 is better than black berry bold 9780. If you compare both phone then you find that nokia e6 has better feature than black berry bold 9780. So in my opinion nokia e6 is better for you ! Take care

Manthan
    Manthan is offline Just in!
    ya E6 is better and a value for money as its running on Symbian OS where as Blackberry OS are not that good!!
    more apps are available for Symbian than blackberry where blackberry phones are so Money intensive!

+ Post a Comment HERE!