+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Best exercise for leg and muscle pain?

Advert.

digvijaykallar234 Guest

Best exercise for leg and muscle pain?

Advert.
    My name is digvijay and i am a student currently studying in gwalior, from many times i have been suffering from big leg and muscle pain and i am unable to get relief from it. Can anyone help me please.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    I think stretching is the best exercise to keep your muscle fit. One of the best exercise is swimming, i think you should try it continously for 3 months and you will see some effects.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

raghavmishra
    raghavmishra is offline Just in!
    Here are the 2 best exercises for strengthening your calves.

1. Double-Leg Calf Raise. Calf raises are the classic, "gold standard" calf-strengthening exercise. They use your body weight to strengthen and tone the gastrocnemius and soleus.

Starting position: Stand near a wall for balance. Place your feet hip-width apart, and make sure your ankles, knees, and hips are in vertical alignment to protect your joints.

Action: Press down into the balls of both feet to raise your body upward. Keep your abdominal muscles pulled in so that you move straight upward, rather than shifting your body forward or backward.

Variations: Try these variations for greater effect.

Start standing on a stair, phone book, or solid wood block so you have to press up higher than when starting on flat feet. Keeping the balls of your feet on the stair, lower your heels as far as you can toward the floor. Then press your heels up as high as you can.
    Add weight to add intensity. Repeat the exercise holding a dumbbell or other weight in one hand. Keep your hand on a wall for balance.
    2. Single-Leg Calf Raise. You can increase the intensity of the calf raise by doing it on one leg. That way you can strengthen your calf muscle even more.

Starting position: Stand on one leg near a wall for balance with the other leg bent behind you. Be sure the ankle, knee, and hip of the leg you're working are in vertical alignment to protect the joints.

+ Post a Comment HERE!