+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Boyfriend threatening after breakup...please help

Advert.

rk2013
    rk2013 is offline Just in!

Boyfriend threatening after breakup...please help

Advert.
    I am from India . i was in relationship with a guy for 1 year . he pretended to be a very nice person . When he proposed me , i said yes considering his good nature. I saw him as my life partner and decide to be with him lifelong . but later i came to know he was a fake person . not only that he lied each and every thing , hide his past from me , asked me to leave my job , as he was not having the one , he also said ,i should leave my family for him .. i was frustrated , and as i got to know his true nature we broke up , but he was not willing the same. when we were together , we were close . i feel guilty of this closeness.that was my big mistake , he says he will tell about me to everyone in my company and also to my parents . he keeps on saying that i am not a good person , i can ruin anyone's life . all these things hurt me as i am a sensitive person and i am not like that. he also says , he will send some parcel at my place , in which he has written something .
    i really love my family , i don't want them to think something wrong about me . i cant even tell the truth that we were close , as in our culture this is not a easy thing , i was considering him as my life partner , but how will my family understand all these things .. i am also not able to focus on my career...i really love my mom dad and I care about them , they should not suffer because of me... please help me .. what should i do ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi rk2013,

Well this thought of your family's dignity and prestige should have come to your mind before engaging in that
    "Closeness" with your boyfriend.

Anyways don't worry about anything. Whatever happened, just happened. Keep your family and friends informed about him and his moves. Convince them not to believe in any of the things he says because he is keen on damaging your image, out of frustration of break - up.

Also, talk to him and try to explain him very gently and politely that whatever he is thinking of doing is wrong and will only put you both in trouble. Explain and make him understand that you always loved him, but you couldn't so it now because of following reasons ( state in clear the reasons you have for the break up ). Tell him that its all over and the sooner he should accept it, better it will be for him.

Don't worry too much for these threats. Had he been very keen on disclosing the things, he would have done it by now. But you should understand, he also has a family and nobody in his family would accept to such things as well. So, all these threats are just blackmails and an attempt to emotionally torture you so that you return to him.

If matter become serious, its advisable to involve local police to take care of your interests. But as of now, talk to him first and explain him everything. Request him not to do so, forget you and move on.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    Let me add to whatever had been advised. You may or may not see it now, but one good aspect is that you found out about his real self, before it got too late. Do work practically as had been suggested and pray to the DIIVNE and become spiritual(help women and couples, singles seeking love and marriage), this will help you to become attracted or for a good man to become attracted to you and the one inending you harm will slowly move away or disappear from you. This works - the law of karma / action. So do it conjointly.
    And detach yourself from that guy in a smooth manner, no back-threats or warnings(unless nothing else works), just cut all contact and move away, as much as you can, from his sight and the places he visits, and do not let people close to him know about your whereabouts, so your interactions / associations become nil.
    The below was written for those couples facing opposition, but take the good in it(spiritual and Divine aspects) and follow what you can.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Dr.Sky

rk2013
    rk2013 is offline Just in!

Smile Thank you pulkit and drsky .

drsky , as u said pray to Divine , i was doing this for many days . and miracle !! suddenly , one day what i felt i don't know but , I sat in front of my parents , I told them the truth , and now they are with me. can't believe but they understood me . They said , It was not my fault ,i was looking him as my life partner . Its OK , be positive and concentrate on your career.
    God is present somewhere . Now i don't care what he does or says . I am ready to face things bravely . The law of KARMA , which u said is also very correct . I agree with you .

Thank you .

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well, Dear RK,
    The Law of Karma is very much equal to the Law of Attraction you can attract anything to you if you are strongly willing to do it with you, one more thing, I really appreciate that you took that step to contact with your parents and tell them about the threatening person, you should always contact parents in such matters because how much they would hate all this things ultimately they are the ones who will help you to come out of this dangerous and tensed situations.....

+ Post a Comment HERE!