+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My boyfriend threatens to kill me and my family if I break up

Advert.

ceol
    ceol is offline Just in!

Unhappy My boyfriend threatens to kill me and my family if I break up

Advert.
    Hi am ceol aged 23, was in love with a guy for the past 5 years. I oly first proposed that guy who is an egostic and dominant, but he didnt accept my love later after 1 year he had accepted my love. even after that he didnt show me much love. days passed we use to fight alot. he use to treat me very badly in front of his friends and shout at me. He took me to bar even when i dont like to come. he expects me to take him out and spend my money. frames a condition that i should provide this much amount of money as he wanna get a car that this . He also enquired me that how much dowry i ll bring when i marry him stated that even if his mom and he dint expect too. His neighbours and relatives will ask . Basically i belong to a lower middle class family. his sister is a selfish character who use to come to my home and take away all my things. His brother never respects me and always ask for money. He ask me to pay his brother fees, i stated that even if i have money i ll not pay since ur brother doesnt respect me. Bt for that he shouted at me and did tit for tat not even got me a sweety corn. He tease my dad's financial situation and he always recommends low rated things to buy for my family alone. use to express his ego alot and use to shout at me in the public. He has a friend who is a girl to whom he sent a message that I love you when i enquire about it he says that she is my friend i will send like that only if u can adjust else leave me. also he states oly she will come with her till his end and he feels relax only when we speak to her alone. he never cares or worry about me where am , with whom am i and how am. i can roam with anybody never question me and can speak with any1 too. he too ll react in a same way so that even me shouldnot question him. he will never activate waiting in his phone and i should make oly 1 call to him. per day he use to call me 2 times only. compells me for sex. if i fought with him never ask sorry to me and will be without speaking to me for more than 7 days and 10 days etc.... use to be like that. hence i decided to break up with him. when i expressed it he shouted at me and black mailing me that will kill me, my family and my brother. Will see whom am gonna marry and file a case on me in court stating why i loved him for about 5 years that this nu stating he realised all his mistakes i don have a hope that he will take care of me well .... Hence I wanna have a break up with him my mind full of stress i dont like hence kindly advice me what to do and how to proceed.

Regards,
    Ceol

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hell, you have been through hell..

I don't know where you are situated, all you need to do is submit a Petition or Complain in your Police Station nearby mentioning that he is threatening to do harm if you break with him, its not a formal complain but a kind of pre-information to police, so if in future he actually do something, he will be held instantly by Police.

If you have some lawyer, friend then ask him for advice..

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Ceol,

There is nothing to worry about this. All these 5 years with him you have got to know alot about him and now since you have finally decided that you want to break up with him and move on, I feel, you should do that right away.

Talking about his behavior towards this break up and threats to kill you and your family, I can assure you, he will not do anything like that. He is just a person who can shout and yell at you but there is nothing more he can attempt to do with you or your family. Moreover, if you still fear the same, you can tell the matter to your parents and ask them to handle the issue. Try to tell them everything correctly and all that you have written above and I am sure they will definitely understand you and your present situation.

Also, try speaking to him and tell him that its over and that you are no more bound to him and he should not try to come in your way of life. Make him understand silently, that there is no point in dragging this relationship any further as you were and you are not happy.

First try to make him understand politely and if he gets rude, involve the elders in the family. Later, if things go out of your hands, you can involve the police in the matter.

Just a point of precaution, change your mobile number and delete all ways in which he can possibly contact you or get to know about you, like, social networks, mutual friends, cell phone numbers, emails etc etc. Just try avoid having any contacts with him and avoid moving out alone for few days.

I hope things will be fine.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Do not despair. In you lies your world. What had attracted you to him, if unveiled, can repel the same from you. The Divine can do wonders.

Contact me for further help,

Dr.sky,
    (Allopathic doctor, relationship advisor, spiritualist)
    [email protected]

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

+ Post a Comment HERE!