+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

sms

Advert.

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

sms

Advert.
    if i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow, i’ll spend 23 hours with u and if u wonder what about the last hour..in that i’ll find someone who can take care of u…love you always…miss u..

When a person can find sorrow behind your smile ,words behind your silence and love behind your anger ,you can believe you have found your

“BEST FRIEND FOREVER”

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never lose true friends.

One Injection of Trust,

One Tablet of care,

One Syrup of attention,

One Drip of understanding,

Take 3 timez a day! Its all necessary 4 the health of our FRIENDSHIP!

Having some one who can make you achieve great heights is good….but having someone who can hold you when you fall from the greatest height is a gift…….

A successful relation depends not just on how good understanding we have … but depend more on how better we avoid misunderstanding.

Being a friend is not just sharing a joke, a conversation, a cup of coffee or a funny story. It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself.

It's a lovely msg to a lovely person from a lovely friend on a lovely reason at lovely time from a lovely mind in a lovely style to say u good night.

At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are falling in Love,4.1 Million are eating & only one cute person in the whole world is reading my SMS....Good Night!!!

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: sms

ohh jigs.. great quotes.. each and every quote have a deep meaning hidden inside it..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!