+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I want to start mobile selling shop in my district

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

I want to start mobile selling shop in my district

Advert.
    Sir I want to start business in mobile but I have not experience. How should I start business.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Thats a good thing however as you said, you first need to get some experience, now you have not mentioned what level of shop you are looking to open and what is your budget and investment planning ?

If you are really serious then try get a JOB in some mobile showroom for few months and then try to open shop, it will make a big difference.

ceciliaspicer
    ceciliaspicer is offline Just in!
    Research and Experience is most important thing.
    First of all you will have to find out is this business good for you or not ? and then you should go for getting some experience,
    if you can't find job in any mobile showroom then you should work for them free of cost, because without experience the chances of good profit in business is very rare.

Anuj9045
    Anuj9045 is offline eTI Iron
    Good Idea go for it....but yeah Research and Experience do matters.

ceciliaspicer
    ceciliaspicer is offline Just in!

Thumbs up

This is the great idea.
    But i suggest you first research all the factor and get some guidance from some experience person and start in under some profession and experience person for your success.

Have great time

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by ceciliaspicer View Post
    This is the great idea.
    But i suggest you first research all the factor and get some guidance from some experience person and start in under some profession and experience person for your success.

Have great time
    I already suggested him same, I hope he follows advice and then let us know what he did.

7. Advert.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir I want to start business in mobile but I have not experience. How should I start business.
    You may work with some mobile selling shop first and you may get a knowledge of the business tactics used by them, the contacts of the distributors and the vendors from whom you can get your orders for the mobile and other accessories and then you may go for starting your own business once you get familiar with the business, you have to maintain a very good relationship with your boss wherever you work to get ever small bit of information from the techniques and pricing policies to the network of distributors out of his pocket for your benefit, spend sometime say a year or two with some experienced mobile selling person and learn every minute things from him and then step into the business.
    P.S. : Sorry for extension of your idea Aarish don't mind me extending it a bit

+ Post a Comment HERE!