+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tikona and their customer care is worst than Imagination

Advert.

unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Tikona and their customer care is worst than Imagination

Advert.
    How?
    I am an Existing Customer of Tikona(1105557043)
    See how they are harassing me for past 4 months. Every day after 10.30 pm I barely can be able to use the net as speed drop at 150 kabps to 80 kbps. And I am paying every month 1250/- and I need to call them every day to get my own connection and how they reply? I am giving few examples:
    1. One customer care representative refuse to take complain and told “when real problem will arise we will take complain” can you imagine I am getting 85 kbps and they are not ready take it as a complain
    2. I have registered many complains for past 4 months. See still I am standing on the same platform and they are generating the bill.
    3. This thing just going beyond the customer care today means 18-11-2012 around 1.34 ( after 17 minutes someone picked up) and the person started making some nonsense reason so when I asked him how many days you are working there? He just told me “ Kiwa ye janne ke liwe call kiwe aap itne raat ko?” see the way they speak
    AND last but not least after getting complain number and without being resolved they automatically shut it down writing the problem is solved (and without asking me) so when next day I call asking what happen this complain number they tell that has been solved so we shut it down.
    Wow! Just no word to explain in words/word
    Mr Nair great service.

Shirantha
    Shirantha is offline eTI Member
    You are paying Rs. 1250 per month for 150kbps service ? Don't you think it is costly ..

+ Post a Comment HERE!