+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Who is Sampat Pal in Big Boss Season6?

Advert.

Seema pal
    Seema pal is offline eTI Iron

Who is Sampat Pal in Big Boss Season6?

Advert.
    hello,
    I have watched all the season of Big Boss i enjoyed watching it because i'am a big fan of reality show. One thing i was unable to figure it out that except Sampat Pal i know all the members regarding their profession and all the necessary details. But who is Sampat Pal and who is she ? I want to know about her if someone have any details about Sampat Pal please let me know.

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi Seema,
    I appreciate your interest in reality show. Basically, Sampat Pal is the leader of of Gulabi gang group. Gulabi gang is a group of Indian women vigilantes and acitivists originally from Bundelkhand,Uttar Pradesh. This group was founded in 2006 by Sampat Pal Devi a mother of five and former government health worker (as well as a former child bride), as a response to widespread domestic abuse and other violence against women. Gulabis visit abusive husbands and beat them up with laathis (bamboo sticks) unless they stop abusing their wives. In 2008, they stormed an electricity office in Banda district and forced officials to turn back the power they had cut in order to extract bribes. They also stopped child marriages and protested dowry and female illeteracy.

alok80
    alok80 is offline Just in!
    isnt it illegal to beat people like this in democracy .. If there is any violence against Women the she should go to police instead of this Gang.. I know there motive is good .. but gradually such gangs becomes so powerful that they leave there main motive behind and start behaving like gundas and run it like business. anyways.. thats for the info .

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    Hi alok80 Welcome to our community,
    Alok your opinion about beating people is illegal by forming such gangs. But, i tell you that these are the women's from such villages, where police or any constitutional head didn't give much importance to them they tried it out but it doesn't work. At last to save their life and as everyone has a Right to live in democracy they stood up with things like that. These gangs wouldn't be form if the local police of that district understand their problem and took up some action.

thankyou

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Alok, indeed its illegal to do such activity but on the other hand they are getting united so atleast they are creating favorable condition so that people and Govt will listen to them.

+ Post a Comment HERE!