+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to Test quality of Whey Protein Powder at HOME

Advert.

Adi Mehta
    Adi Mehta is offline eTI Iron

How to Test quality of Whey Protein Powder at HOME

Advert.
    I have purchased small package of few brands and now I am looking way to know which one is better quality and which one is good . Also is it really with the protein quantity they mention in the packet ? Generally on sites those are famous such type of discussion say that you buy cheap supplement, you get cheap quality but I do not agree.

So it means you can blindly trust a brand just because it is costly ? But there should be some way to test like some sign or symptoms of whey protein powder, may be smell or something which can assure you to know it is good quality whey protein.

Please suggest.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    To be honest, there is no assured way of testing quality of Whey protein you have purchased at home. Only bet you can have is laboratory test. This is why it is always suggested to go for reputed and well known brand even if they are costly. This is because you have assurance that you are receiving something authentic.

All I can say that genuine WHEY protein isolate is water soluble and tasteless. So if you are buying a Why protein then all taste and texture is due to other substances in it.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    I agree with Ricky, best way is to find users who have used that protein and ask them how was their experience.

Always buy trusted brand and always purchase from trusted sources. But sometimes low cost whey protein can be better than costly brand, but you have to figure it out yourself from investigation and your own personal effort.

+ Post a Comment HERE!