+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Will this happen in India ?

Advert.

Pluto
    Pluto is offline eTI Iron

Will this happen in India ?

Advert.
    Go thru an Indian airport and see how the muddling and indiffrent immigration officer takes his own time to process your entry. He literally want to know your mother in law's birthday and ask such idiotic questions, while a jumbo load of passengers are waiting in Q.

You mean the famous Indian enlightened bureaucrats are unable to streamline an archaic system even after 60 years.?
    ------------

Beijing Promises Airport Nirvana

Posted by Dan on August 30, 2007 at 06:51 AM
    Discussion: Comments (4) : TrackBacks (0) : Linking Blogs : Add to del.icio.us

Article in today's People's Daily says Beijing's Capital International Airport will, from today on, "spend no more than 3 minutes [on each passenger] going through customs and less than 10 minutes waiting for a security check:"

Those are just two of the promises made jointly by airport companies, airlines and government departments at a meeting in Beijing yesterday. Dong Zhiyi, general manager of the airport, told a press conference he wanted to provide passengers with a level of service as good as any in Europe, as part of its preparations for next year's Olympics.

The airport has introduced the following measures to reduce waiting times and to improve overall service:

-- Sending delayed luggage on to passengers in Beijing free of charge within 24 hours.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Will this happen in India ?

Yes we know it..

In India there is no place for efficiency
    They do not want to serve country more efficiently..

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

this is true ...i have been through this ....when i was in 11th i visited lagos to my aunty ,on airport i was asked series of nonsense questions .the immigration officer was not allowing me and wanted some bribe indirectly.After all kind of foolishness he agreed but i took more than 45 mins.my friend this all happened on Indra gandhi International airport ...i have faced no other difficultly on Lagos airport.

Pluto
    Pluto is offline eTI Iron

People have been made to wait for hours by immigration at Indian airports while they look thru each and every page of your passport, or find excuse to delay you by saying the computer is down or some other crap lies.

In China, you can wizz past immigration in five minutes or less. so is the case in so many other countries. except India, the perpetual cess pool for corruption, lethargy and outdated thinking.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Actually they think that this person is having foreign trip so can be a good source for income (bribe)

+ Post a Comment HERE!