+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hello this is Mohinder

Advert.

rcmbusiness
    rcmbusiness is offline eTI Member

Hello this is Mohinder

Advert.
    Hello all members of eTI it would be great to share and know all about online surfing experience and be able to learn the best genuine sites like this one to safely surf at.

Myself Mohinder from North part of India and keen to learn about only Genuine sites and verify those that seem to be doubtful. Glad to have seen about this site from reliable indian site online (CCI).

Wish to know about the authenticity for this site = http://empowercare.in

Do hope some experts here could provide some feedback as myself got it recommended by some online friend and yet not feel sure about it.

Have a nice day!

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Hello this is Mohinder

Please Do not Spam.. Third party Website link are not allowed here !

rcmbusiness

Hi Nupur!

Good Day!

Thanks for your reply, but honestly never intended to spam, just being straightforward as the the reason happen to know about this site while searching online a reliable site where could get checked or verified about the above mentioned site, was it wrong to be honest, well to make it further clear, myself never have joined this site at all, only wanted to know how far is it genuine one.

If still you consider this spam, myself would humbly request the Admin to kindly delete the name of the site or its link from the above introduction.

Have a nice day and please be polite to share your wise experience for benefit of new member/s out here.

richa1291
    richa1291 is offline Just in!

hi mohinder,,,u replied to my post where i seeked help on content writing.Could you plz mail me the email id of ur freind whos into it.my email id is [email protected]

amar bandhu
    amar bandhu is offline Newbie

hello richa,
    I am amar from Himachal will you help me.

richa1291
    richa1291 is offline Just in!

what kind of help u want

7. Advert.

rcmbusiness

Sure Richa just check his site = gurmeet.info and you can write to him

[email protected]

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X