+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

TATA Docomo outgoing blocked as Verification is negative-want to resubmit docs.

Advert.

Pk22 Guest

TATA Docomo outgoing blocked as Verification is negative-want to resubmit docs.

Advert.
    I am one of the customers of Tata Docomo GSM number. My number is 8983……... I have got a verification call from TATA.

I am very frustrated by the services that TATA providing me related with the GSM services.

Today, I called customer service caused out going of the number mentioned above is blocked and agent told me that “Out going is blocked because your verification is in negative”.

I asked the agent to transfer the call to higher authority and he transfer my call to Mr. XXX .

He provided me with the case number (XXXXXXXXX). I explained him all the case “as I am very frustrated with your services”.

Mistakes did by TATA agents:-

1. My sim-card activation took 3 days to activate without any cause.

2. I have submitted my passport photocopy as a document details still THE AGENT register my sim-card on my fathers name.

3. I got a verification call form TATA regarding the same even; I told the agent that, I have provided with the passport details which are acceptable worldwide, still he put my verification call on negative.

After a few days I received a SMS and call stating that; I should have submitted documents again.

I do have a document but why should I resubmit; TATA services is in fault and should have taken ownership of this issue and need to solve as soon as possible.

If it should have been my fault; I may submitted beforehand. Now I unable to make any calls because my outgoing service is blocked which is annoying and how should we trust on such a services.

Services where worst than ever …. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Feedback should have given to improve the services if you want more business.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: TATA Docomo outgoing blocked as Verification is negative-want to resubmit docs.

Where did you submit the documents ? At a TATA Docomo authorized center or at a local vendor ?

ashish wahane Guest

activate blocked outgoing service

i want to say that my outgoing service of tata docomo has been blocked so i want to activate it my mobile no. 8982409148

+ Post a Comment HERE!