+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Why My Gmail account has been disabled- How to get it back

Advert.

manojsaxena
    manojsaxena is offline Newbie

Why My Gmail account has been disabled- How to get it back

Advert.
    Few days back I tried to login into my Gmail account which also has a orkut account attached with it.. but to my surprise when I tried to log in.. it says your account has been disabled... ????

Looking further, it says that your account has been disabled as they saw some suspicious activities in my account..

What do they mean by suspicious activities ? I am just a regular user and use my this Gmail address for Job related sites only .. and orkut account for normal social netorking.

Does any one was able to get it back ??

Please help.

mahesh chowdary Guest

Re: Why My Gmail account has been disabled- How to get it back

sir my mail id [email protected]
    Few days back I tried to login into my Gmail account which also has a orkut account attached with it.. but to my surprise when I tried to log in.. it says your account has been disabled... Huh?

Looking further, it says that your account has been disabled as they saw some suspicious activities in my account..

What do they mean by suspicious activities ? I am just a regular user and use my this Gmail address for Job related sites only .. and orkut account for normal social netorking.

ALPESHRGOHIL Guest

Re: Why My Gmail account has been disabled- How to get it back

sir my mail id :- [email protected]

Few days back I tried to login into my Gmail account which also has a orkut account attached with it.. but to my surprise when I tried to log in.. it says your account has been disabled... Huh?

Unregistered Guest

test

i am sure u can get it back

+ Post a Comment HERE!