Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Movie Review : Black Friday

Advert.
    Black Friday
    Director: Anurag Kashyap, Producer : Aridam Mitra
    Cast: K. K. Menan, Pawan Malhotra, Aaditya Shrivastav

Recently we have series of real life incidents films and now another film is Black Friday. This movie was delayed due to use of original name of characters ie. real name of the people on which it is based but now it is finally out.

The movie is about the Mumbai Serial Bomb Blasts of 12 March 1993 where around 1500 people were affected and among them around 300 died. It was a real shock to whole India as well whole world and it affected many things in the society.

Then later on Hussain Zaidi wrote a book on collecting information about investigation going on this and Director Anurag Kashyap based his film on that book.

The film seems be a very nice effort from Anurag Kashyap, they have used real tv footage of the incidence to make movie more alive.

The movie is divided in chapters and just after the blast the movie starts to revolves around the real characters of the movie. Movie is nicely crafted though people who specially go to theater for entertainment might not feel it OK but on the other hand, if you are looking for some change and reality and thats without being artificial then I am sure that movie is for you.

Aaditya Shrivastav is a Jehadi in the movie, K.K. Menan is ACP Rakesh and he did justice with his role. Pawan Malhotra is also again in nice performance.

The movie will show its own uniqueness whole around and will not find it any repeat or remake. Rest is upon the viewers but I rate it as FINE movie, a worthy to watch.

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Movie Review : Black Friday

I remember the movie..3-4 years back when it was about to release it became an issue due to being sensitive in nature...and it was being held back by the censor

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Yes , this is the very same movie, supposed to released on year 2004 .
    Actually Anurag Kashyap's another movie named "Paanch" is still pending from long, I heard that longer than this one.

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

I heard about Paanch as well but now dont remember what its about !!

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Thank For this Imprortant Imfo...........

nkgrock
    nkgrock is offline Newbie

I loved this movie its awesome

7. Advert.

yournifty
    yournifty is offline Newbie

good one

+ Post a Comment HERE!