+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My girlfriend scolded my bestfriend (girl)

Advert.

kotte
    kotte is offline Just in!

My girlfriend scolded my bestfriend (girl)

Advert.
    I have relationship wit a girl and ma girl friend asked me i should not talk wit ma best friend (girl) but i wants to talk wit ma friend and ma girl friend scolded her badly wat can i do now whether can i avoid ma girl friend should avoid ma friend

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi kotte,
    You needn't need to avoid anyone right now. All you can do is talk to your girlfriend and explain her that falling in love doesn't mean you forget all your freinds. Make her understand she must be having some friends, comapany, acquaintances also and being her boyfriend you would not like her to leave them as well. Moreover try to explain her there is no harm in talking to a female friend who has been a very good friend so far, if you are committed in a relationship with your girlfriend and respect that relation also.

Also, you can try to speak to your friend and aplogize for what happened. Also, make her understand things like this happens sometimes, but there is no need to worry about it. Your girlfriend felt insecure because pershaps she doesn't know her well and the moment they will get to know in and out of each other, they will understand the situation and relationship they share with you and things will be fine.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    But remember , she wont' understand that you can have friends which can be girl, if was understanding it then would have never caused such scene. Its better that for time being don't ask your girlfriend to manage, it will even create bigger scene. Wait for a while, mean time tell your best friend to understand situation. And when she has again enough confident over you (your girlfriend) then tell her about best friend that she is your friend only.

But, just to tell you, you can't row in two boat at same time, girls can be friends or girl friends but they can't be best friend and hence your GF is arguing with you. I don't remember any of girl which was our close friend (of me or other boy) to not to be girl friend in future.

So.. you have to decide.

+ Post a Comment HERE!