+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Unable to Save .torrent to c:\program files\utorrent\ubuntu.torrent error (windows 7)

Advert.

SachitTOM Guest

Unable to Save .torrent to c:\program files\utorrent\ubuntu.torrent error (windows 7)

Advert.
    Dear Sir,

I am planning to use linux on my computer and when I tried to download then it gives me error

Unable to Save .torrent to c:\program files\utorrent\ubuntu.torrent

I have installed utorrent first time in this computer and I see this error but I have used utorrent in poast but it works great and here I just installed it as usual but now gives me this probem .

I am using windows 7 , core I5 samsung laptop with 4 GB RAM.

What should I do now ?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Clearly its permission issue. Are you using your computer with limited user ie. with non-administrative access then I think easiest way is to move your files to some other location like D: drive or elsewhere away from Program Files and then try.

Other simple way is to change location of .torrent files utorrent save from its menu --> options --> Preference --> Directories

Also, I suggest you to post question after registration so that you can get all updates easily from eTI forums.

+ Post a Comment HERE!