+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A girl Want to get rid of Belly fat quickly

Advert.

Riya Sahal
    Riya Sahal is offline Newbie

Unhappy A girl Want to get rid of Belly fat quickly

Advert.
    The worst thing that can ever happen to a girl is belly fat! i'm surely one of its victim...
    During my exams, I was unable to do any kind of physical activity except for walking..
    AND now, I have a bit of belly fat which JUST doesn't seem to appear even after reducing the amount of my fat intake.
    I want some natural as well as physical methods to get rid of it.
    I really want to get rid of it before my brother's marriage. Please help me.
    Thank you

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    I have moved your question to most appropriate section. I hope you will get some good advice here.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Getting rid of belly is very easy if you are committed. Are you currently doing any workout for your belly , I can only give you advice if you are going to follow without too many questions

Riya Sahal
    Riya Sahal is offline Newbie
    Yeah. What is it?
    I just walk! walk and walk!
    Cannot think of any appropriate exercise.
    Thank you
    In need of your advice

arvindrao15
    arvindrao15 is offline eTI Iron
    Hey Riya,
    I would like to share something which will really gonna help to lose belly fat in future, If you try this i hope it will work for you.
    Monitor Your Calories
    Ideally, women should be consuming about 1,400-1,600 calories, broken up into three, smaller meals and healthy snacks in between, so the body doesn’t have a chance to get depleted. However, most women are surprised to learn that they eat more than they realize or are consuming the wrong kinds of calories.
    Drink Plenty of Water
    Sometimes the stomach sends the message “hungry” when it really means “thirsty.” Water can satisfy those cravings and keep our bodies functioning at top speed.
    Move Throughout Your Day
    Studies show that desk jobs and long commutes are not only contributing to weight gain but can even shorten our lives. When you are sitting, calorie burning slows to 1 calorie per minute. The best way to boost your metabolism and avoid the dangers of sitting is to get up and move at regular intervals throughout your day, preferably once every hour.
    Exercise Regularly and With Intensity
    Shoot for at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise five times a week. If you can have a conversation while you’re exercising, you need to increase the pace. Women should also incorporate twice weekly strength training.
    “The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn,” says Rubin-Sprague. “That’s why we love them!”
    Sleep
    Sleep may be your biggest weapon yet. Restorative sleep can help to minimize the production of the stress hormone cortisol, which is linked to increased belly fat. When you sleep well, you also have more energy to exercise, and more mind control to prevent bad eating habits. In fact, researchers at University of ColoradoOpens new window have found that people gain weight within a week of poor sleep, largely due to the extra calories and poor choices they make when sleep deprived. The study found that the less people slept, the more they reached for carb-rich foods.
    A tech enthusiast, Always on the lookout for the latest and coolest Gadgets

+ Post a Comment HERE!