Here comes the official trailer of Fan. I am sure all Shahrukh Khan fans must be excited for it already. This time the movie comes with a double role of SRK where FAN is the story of Gaurav (Shah Rukh Khan) a young man, 20 something, whose world revolves around the mega movie star Aryan Khanna (Shah Rukh Khan) or God as he refers to him. When things don't go according to plan, Gaurav’s love and passion for his God turns in to a dangerous obsession that crosses the fine line. Watch an edge of the seat thriller, FAN which will peel away at both Gaurav and Aryan’s personalities and characters as the two men discover people within themselves that even they didn't know existed.

This time double roles are properly planned and have used CGI as well as proper makeup techniques. I think the basic concept of movie is a FAN who is a lookalike of Shahrukh (we have seen many such in real life) and thus the obsession.

Now the interesting part is the way trailer shows both fighting or running from each other, looks like both have super power or as if two action figures from marvel or Disney movies are filming those sequence. I hope they will not go overboard and take so many cinematic liberties that it takes away the fun of movie.

Whats your take ?