+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I meet him after breakup (Long distance Relationship)

Advert.

cute girl
    cute girl is offline Just in!

Should I meet him after breakup (Long distance Relationship)

Advert.
    i broke up with my boyfriend of about 1.5 years. i had met him online and we live far. we have met for real just once. but talked,chatted etc a lot. our relationship was not working out. but we were unable to break up. then i developed a crush on someone in my city ( i dont know if i will be his friend/or date him) but this gave me strength to break up.
    now my boyfriend with whom i broke up says he wants me once more(last time) because he had been planning of our trip since long time. i dont know if meeting him would make things more complex for me? but i care for him and so i am confused. what should i do?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    No.. you should not..

This is simple answer. You may have been through lot due to this relationship in past and now if you want to have a peaceful life, then you should not meet him. On the other hand, if you are serious about him, wants to have life with him then you should meet but if there is any kind of uncertainty in that, then dont meet.

Haqz
    Haqz is offline eTI Member
    I think AR is right, it is also possible that he is trying to meet you with some kind of bad motives because relationship is over, he is hurt by you and now may come in vengeance. So you have to be carefull.

+ Post a Comment HERE!