+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Dilemma Love marriage with love or arrange marriage with RICH ?

Advert.

aditya_sharma
    aditya_sharma is offline Just in!

Dilemma Love marriage with love or arrange marriage with RICH ?

Advert.
    Hi, everyone. I am a working lady well settled in life. I am in love with a man who is also well settled. He loves me very much and care about me.
    My family just received a very good marriage proposal for me, in which the guy is also very nice, good job and lots of family money. He is very rich.

My family knew about my boyfriend and they were considering him also. but now they want me to get married to this rich guy.

I am in a dilemma. Should i marry for love? because my parents and friends are saying that you will fall in love with your husband after marriage and it will be same again.

Please solve the dilemma.
    thanks

Kaustub
    Kaustub is offline Newbie
    Well, you have to decide whether you want to marry this Rich guy and will miss your love whole life, you will even miss him more when there is something undesired from your Rich husband, you will compare him with your love.. ofcourse you won't know this new man as much as you know your love.

And when you marry your love, you will have only one regret.. ie. money, lots of money but on the other hand, it can be earned, your guy whom you LOVE could be super rich in future if you both tries well for it. So you could have love and money both.

Its about your life and you have to take decision as you are the one who is going to spend whole life ..

You are a lady but your name is Aditya .. nevermind, th

aditya_sharma
    aditya_sharma is offline Just in!
    i love my boyfriend, but love my parents more and i can't go against my parents decision. they have made up their mind to get me married to rich guy.
    Is there any hope that i might forget my love and start loving my husband. Will i have to live with regret. Will my love will be able to get over this. he loves me very much.

PS. Ofcourse i m having a different name.

+ Post a Comment HERE!